Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wonderful Thanksgiving Day!






I am enjoying this wonderful long weekend. My fiance had to work on Thanksgiving Day at the Fire Station and so I spent the day relaxing and "creating" at my parents' home. It has been absolutely fabulous. 

I thought I would utilize this free time to finally set up a blog to share some of the things I have been creating. My career is about as far from creative as it gets and so I have been enjoying my new "addiction" to cardmaking that has turned into much more. I have always been attracted to beautiful papers and cards, especially vintage finds and books, and also really love collage. This past year while searching for some wedding invitation ideas I stumbled upon this whole crafting community and have been hooked ever since. I can't get enough and have been trying to use what little free time I have to learn all that I can and to CREATE!

Here are a few things I've created recently. I hope you'll stop back soon as I hope to improve this site...I have even more to learn when it comes to this whole "blogging" thing. Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Be sure to check my blog... you won my Lovin' Lindy Hop giveaway! :-) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cards by the way! :-) Love the papers and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete