Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Distress Maniacs and a Dotty Challenge

With the hot and humid weather we are experiencing here in Minnesota, I am ready for a little fall weather! Lawnscaping Challenge #64 encourages us to get our distress on. I decided it was time to get out my distress markers and color up those adorable little Lawn Fawn pumpkins! I also recently purchased this lifestyle crafts polka dot embossing folder, which fits perfectly with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Dotty.

I first stamped the pumpkin image on watercolor paper. I then colored the pumpkins with my rusty hinge and spiced marmalade distress markers. Then I used a water color brush, and voila! What do you think? Thanks so much for stopping by!








3 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic technique using Distress Markers! Awesome job!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring on that pumpking and that design is sooo pretty!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete