Monday, September 2, 2013

Holiday Card Using Hero Arts and Scraps

Happy Labor Day! I'm having fun getting my fingers dirty in my craft room.

I love this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. Over the holiday weekend I purchased a new stamp set from Hero Arts and couldn't wait to ink it up. The Recollections papers came from my overflowing scrap drawer. The little ornament was made using a 1/2 inch circle punch and a bow stamp from MFT. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.




5 comments:

  1. I love this Christmas card Becky! I love the clean lines! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this definitely puts me in a Christmassy mood - great looking card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic Christmas! Pretty holiday cad! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card! I love the traditional colours! Fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous Christmas card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete