Monday, May 9, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge: Calling All Critters - Entry#1 Mother's Day

I recently purchased the adorable Mom&Me set from Lawn Fawn. I knew this would be perfect for Mother's Day cards this year and had a fun time playing with the stamps and dies. I also love the Perfectly Plaid paper from lawn fawn and had to incorporate it into my cards. I stamped the owl and baby set on watercolor paper and tried my hand at watercoloring using the Prima original watercolor tin.

This image fits perfectly with this week's Lawnscaping Challenge #129 Calling All Critters. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet ...i must admit i love those papers too im kinda hoarding mine lol I really must use them more :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete